COST OF BORROWING
Standard fees and charges (Consumer)
Early Repayment Charge (Consumer)
STANDARD FORM CONTRACTS
Credit Sale Agreement (Personal)
Term Loan (Personal)
Security Agreement (Personal)
General Conditions (Consumer)
This link covers;
- What the Borrower should do if they change their address.
- How a Borrower makes a complaint.
- What dispute resolution schemes we belong to, and how a Borrower accesses them.
- How a Borrower can apply for unforeseen hardship relief.
- What happens if a Borrower defaults under the agreement, including, if relevant, repossession.