SUZUKI DR-Z125 Small Wheel
Blending race-inspired looks along with an exciting entry-level off-road package creates the DR-Z125. Built around a time-proven chassis and engine package. Inheriting sleek designs from its RM-Z brothers, the DR-Z125 yields motocross styling that looks good at the local track or a favourite trail.
The DR-Z125 comes stocked with all the necessities for long, exciting rides. Styled to reflect the RM-Z models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look while the sharp handling and strong low-to-mid end power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can’t judge a book by its cover because the DR-Z125 is a simple package packed with loads of fun.
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action that creates an enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Lightweight aluminium rims for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- Strong braking performance provided by lightweight front and rear drum brakes.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.