*FINANCE DEAL* SUZUKI DR200 - WHITE
NO DEPOSIT (for home-owners and businesses operating over a year)
12 MONTH TERM
Weekly repayment: $143.10
Monthly repayment: $617.78
Offer valid 1 February - 30 April 2024
Apply here: UDC Finance – Bike Force Rotorua Motorcycles Limited
Boasting a strong off-road heritage, the DR200SE is a well-known farm bike, which was developed and tested here in New Zealand to meet our demanding conditions.
An all-purpose utility motorcycle, the DR200SE is built tough with many special features that make it ideal for the rigorous conditions of modern day farming, including a powerful headlight, clutch and brake lever protectors, extended guards, dual side stands and big carry racks. It’s toughness and penchant for good old-fashioned hard work has made it a firm favourite on New Zealand farms.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated engine's aluminium cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter.
- 205mm telescopic front forks and 200mm adjustable spring preload single-shock absorber rear suspension.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame.
- Large 21-inch front tyre and wide 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride.
- Comfortable spacious seat, 850mm seat height and compact chassis design/
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine's superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between refuelling.
Useful clutch lock means you can leave the bike in gear when stopping for a short time – eg opening a gate.
- Guard bar and plate protect the bottom of engine.
- Extended front and rear mud flaps help protect rider and motorcycle from mud and dirt.
- Large flat rear carrier mounted over the rear fender
- Bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Backward-folding gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstructions.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.