SUZUKI KINGQUAD 500 4WD AUTO
You sometimes need the ultimate grunt from your quad, but mostly it’s an everyday all-round gutsy farm companion. Here’s where the KingQuad 500 comes into its own. You get all the advances of the flagship ATV – the KingQuad 750 – but in a package that offers the best value in its class.
The KingQuad 500 Auto boasts fuel-injected performance, push-button 2WD/4WD select, front disc brakes and sealed oil-bathed multi-disc rear brakes for extra stopping power. Overall handling is made easier and the ride made more comfortable and stable with independent front and rear suspension. Plus the ‘torque-sensing’ limited slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering in tight turns.
Comfort, control, power, and convenience – all in the KINGQUAD style.
- Increased towing capacity (450kg -> 600kg)
- New frame, with 25% thicker frame tubing (was 1.6mm, now 2.0mm)
- Updated front and rear suspension, stabiliser, and front and rear brakes
- Trailer hitch mount has changed to a square-receiver type
- Newly design multi-function instrument panel with service reminder icon
- Expansive storage compartments including a front waterproof storage and two rear storage compartments
- Handlebar-mounted headlight
- Flush-mount, LED-style taillight
- range of Genuine Suzuki Accessories
- Emissions compliant (Californian specs)
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with 190mm rotors
- Sealed, oil-bath multidisc rear brake with 106mm discs
- rear stabiliser system
- independent suspension system
- Updated shock absorbers with new damping force tuning.
- Long suspension travel
- Front wheel travel 172mm
- Rear wheel travel 194mm