SUZUKI KINGQUAD 500 4WD POWER STEER
A farmer’s work is never done. At the end of a long day, there are still plenty of chores – gear to store, dogs to feed, and firewood to cut It’s at times like these you’ll be thankful for the KingQuad 500’s revolutionary electric power steering.
As well as helping you stay in control regardless of the conditions, the 500’s power steering helps to reduce fatigue. You’ll be left with more energy and fewer aches and pains – even after a full day in the seat. Combine this with a smooth, dual ratio automatic transmission plus independent suspension on all four wheels, and the 500 sets new standards in rider comfort.
So when you finally get to put your feet up, you can feel your work’s done…until tomorrow anyway.
- Increased towing capacity (450kg -> 600kg)
- New frame, with 25% thicker frame tubing (was 1.6mm, now 2.0mm)
- Updated front and rear suspension, stabiliser, front and rear brakes and power steering
- Trailer hitch mount has changed to a square-receiver type
- Newly design multi-function instrument panel with service reminder icon
- Expansive storage compartments including a front waterproof storage and two rear storage compartments
- Handlebar-mounted headlight
- Flush-mount, LED-style taillight
- range of Genuine Suzuki Accessories
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with 190mm rotors
- Sealed, oil-bath multidisc rear brake with 106mm discs
- Updated power steering
- rear stabiliser system
- independent suspension system
- Updated shock absorbers with new damping force tuning.
- Long suspension travel
- Front wheel travel 172mm
- Rear wheel travel 194mm