SUZUKI UK110 - NAVY
Suzuki’s popular scooter, the UK110 just got updated. Now with Combined Brake System (CBS) this technology, allows you to operate both brakes while using the left brake lever.
This head-turning, street-smart all-rounder is more than a stylish commuter. The Address 110 sports responsive acceleration, optimised fuel economy and an accommodating 20.6-litre luggage compartment that provides more than ample room for your helmet and riding gear.
And now, this popular scooter has just been upgraded with combined brake system (CBS), the sleek city dimension makes every ride – whether it’s to the school or office, shopping runs – an exciting one.
- Combined Brake System (CBS): With this technology, the UK110 allows the rider to operate both brakes while using the left brake lever
- Under Seat Storage: Stash your full-face helmet*, rain gear, and other items in the roomy 20.6-litre utility compartment, generously designed for extra spaciousness and convenience. * Certain helmet shapes may not fit in the under-seat storage compartment
- Double Helmet Hook: Reinforced hooks on both left and right sides allow for helmet storage and convenience when parked
- Large Fuel Tank: Equipped with a 5.2-litre fuel tank, the 2.1L / 100 km* fuel-efficient engine propels the new ADDRESS up to an astonishing 247 km on a single tank. * Measured by Suzuki in WMTC (World Motorcycle Test Cycle) mode. Actual fuel economy may vary by condition
- Comfortable Riding Position: The new streamlined dimensions are built with generous comfort in mind. What’s more, the ADDRESS’s floorboard has enough space to adjust your foot position
- Rear Carrier: A rear carrier comes as standard equipment and can be fitted with a genuine accessory top case. (Maximum weight 5 kg)
- Camshaft: Advanced design cam profile significantly improves fuel combustion efficiency while minimises noise
- Piston: Performance-affecting friction within the engine has been dramatically reduced thanks to the improved piston skirt and pin diameter designs
- Injector: With an increased number of holes for injecting the fuel, much finer injection is achieved resulting in more efficient fuel consumption